Lunes, Pebrero 24, 2014

CRABS, I LOVE


I wish I had one thousand five hundred crabs. I will eat five each meal everyday. I wish to go to the beach. I will ride a boat and search for crabs. Oh, crabs make me happy and hungry because they are yummy!

Crabs live in the sea. Some of them are in riverbanks, sands and rocks while others live in mangroves. I learned that crabs live no longer than three years. They are called decapods because they have 10 legs. I also learned that the crab’s teeth are in their stomachs and if the crab loses its claw, the claw grows back. Amazing! The crab’s scientific name is Callinectes sapidus. It means beautiful swimmer. There are many kinds of crabs. Some crabs are orange, blue, red, tan, yellow and white. There are also small, medium and large crabs. I read that crabs walk and swim sideways. Bizarre! It is a difficult word that means odd, weird or so different.

When I was four years old, I made a painting of my favorite food. I drew pizza, grapes, crab, cupcake, orange and a glass of Mountain Dew. But the crab was the largest of them all. Its color is red orange. Somebody asked me how much was my painting. I said it is not for sale because I want to see my crab every day.

Daddy always buys me some crabs. One day, a crab that did not want to be cooked bit him. Ouch! said Daddy.  I gave Daddy Betadine, cotton and Band Aid.  I also hugged him. Daddy loves me so much.  I love him too.

Good night. 

Miktam 2/23/14

1 komento:

  1. Hi Addie, this is Tita Ella from your daddy's office. I wish I could gift you a crab someday (not 1500 though, but at least 1), because I know how you love crabs and I know it will make you happy.

    Keep on posting because I really like how you write. Bye!

    TumugonBurahin